NEVER GIVE UP


I once watched a movie long time ago, but I cant remember even the title of the movie, I love movies! But the most interesting part of the movie was what it inspired me to do; I loved the main actor of the movie. 
He was passionate about his son; he took every picture of the child and even had t make a video of the same. Time passed and the same happened to the man, the child was growing each day, he grew up to be a strong child.

When the child was turning 8 years, on his birthday a collection of the video was played to the son and the whole family, it was awesome, it was timely and very captivating to the whole family, as the child blew the candles he made a wish and the family was happy and kept strong.
How many times have you made mistakes, how often have you promised not to do it again? So often we make promises to ourselves and we break them, but life has to go on, so similar is the way we make promises to others and fail to achieve the same, either fully or partially.
 
As my daughter was born, I felt a great dad I was, I was always by her side, the way she opened one of her eyes and kept smiling, the way she started to look at me, she made me proud, every little moment she made me proud. But still on the same she tried to make her first step and she did fall, she never gave up, she kept strong, she walked holding anything from tables to the seats and one day as I left work I did hold her and she smiled at me and made her steps all alone! She made us proud parents. I never gave up on her.

Same way is our God; He is always there for us when we make the baby steps in our Christian walk. We struggle and God never gives up on us, He is there to hold us and how great He feels when we make Him proud. He never gives up on us, why should we give up on our aspirations, our family, our dream? We ought not to give up, and if only we have to, then we have to give it to God to take charge.

He is more than willing to make us stronger each day as we walk in this journey of Life. Deep inside you there is a lot in store for the world, deep in you is a solution to a lot of people about there, dont give up! In you there is the smile that is needed by so many, you never know what one is going through; that smile will brighten there day and  moments, dont give up, keep trying and Ask God for His supernatural help.

We have to let God be, we cannot be without Him, Keep the daily walk strong and never give up. No matter the way your day started or how its going to end, remember you deserve the best and the best is not found in Giving up.
Take some moments and see the far you have come in your life, see the sacrifices your loved one have made for you, dont you give up. Keep strong and more strength is gained when you dont give up.



Comments

Popular Posts